 Local / United States / Ohio / 432
Re: Cleveland area gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:35:40 GMT

I'd definitely be interested.  Could even host, have plenty of room here.

Troy

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:G41H5B.FHI@lugnet.com...
Inspired by Carolyn's organization of a Columbus area gathering, I'd like • to
gauge interest in a Cleveland area gathering on or about that same • weekend.  It
would be entertaining to webcast the gatherings together, but that most • likely
won't happen.  I'm more than willing to host, and can supply some play • space if
BrikWars is of interest (just don't let Gino and me field those 2500 CP • armies
again!)  The weekend of December 2-3 would be perfectly adequate for me as
well, or the weekend after that.  I'm pretty variable (just not turkey day • or
christmas).

So, how about it?

Oh, and Gino, any more news on the possibility of registering a domain for • BLOC
(Buckeye Lego Owner's Club)?  You had mentioned to me before that you were
looking into doing that.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com