 Local / United States / Ohio / 442
Re: Cleveland area gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:50:40 GMT

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:52:36 GMT, "Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net>
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Jeff Christner writes:

I'm still here. I'm working on a different job now at the railroad, so
my hours are a bit more chaotic then they were before. It's tough to
schedule things on Saturdays due to the long hours I sometimes work
overnight Friday.

Would you be willing, or interested, in a gathering on a Sunday instead?
I've got no problem with doing that.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Sunday is much worse. Saturday is actually better, I usually don't
have anything planned for Saturdays. The biggest hurdle is getting off
work early so I can catch some sleep a few hours before the gathering.

The only thing is that I can't really plan on showing up anywhere on
Saturday, I'll only find out if I can make it somewhere that morning
after I get off work.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.