 Local / United States / Ohio / 429
428  |  430
Subject:
Cleveland area gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:55:59 GMT

Inspired by Carolyn's organization of a Columbus area gathering, I'd like to
gauge interest in a Cleveland area gathering on or about that same weekend.  It
would be entertaining to webcast the gatherings together, but that most likely
won't happen.  I'm more than willing to host, and can supply some play space if
BrikWars is of interest (just don't let Gino and me field those 2500 CP armies
again!)  The weekend of December 2-3 would be perfectly adequate for me as
well, or the weekend after that.  I'm pretty variable (just not turkey day or
christmas).

So, how about it?

Oh, and Gino, any more news on the possibility of registering a domain for BLOC
(Buckeye Lego Owner's Club)?  You had mentioned to me before that you were
looking into doing that.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com