 Local / United States / Ohio / 428
Re: Dec 3 Get-together (Ohio)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:42:35 GMT

I hit the Shell on 5th and High the other night at around 12:30AM. I
was bored. They had at least one of the small sets that I could see.
They were  on night service so I had to stay outside and the worker
waas on crack so I didn't bother to ask her if they had the rest.
The Shell on High and Lane did not have them or the signs out so I
don't know.
The Shell website said there is another station at High and Dodridge
but it is abandoned. There is another one within 3 miles somewhere on
Lane that I haven't been to yet.
Jorge Rodríguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu