 Local / United States / Ohio / 426
425  |  427
Subject:
Dec 3 Get-together (Ohio)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:19:16 GMT

It seems that Sunday, December 3 is a good day a get-together.  I did get my
new (old)house, and they are jacking up the floors today, if all is going
well.  I got the Lego over there already, but it is just shoved into the
Lego room in no order.  I think I had 12 boxes (4-six packs of beer size) of
unsorted Lego, and I don't know when that will get sorted and put away.

But, back to the Lego gathering. Sunday afternoon is best, I think, but it
can go through the evening if people want.  Non-Lego significant others are
welcome.  I'll provide some food, but I don't know what yet.  Maybe a pot of
chili or something that can sit around until hunger hits.

I will write up directions later (I need to explore around the neighborhood
taking notes) but the house is at 332 Linwood Ave.  This is about a mile
east of the junction of I-70 and I-71 on the east side of downtown.

Carolyn