 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 84
Re: Cleveland area gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:35:09 GMT

You mean December 8th.  It'll come out on the friday.  Y'all are welcome to
see the movie on Saturday as a group, but I don't really have an interest in
seeing it.  The Westlake Promenade is right around the corner from my house,
and it's less than 5 minutes away.  It's up to whoever shows up, I guess :)

If y'all want to catch the movie, we can gather earlier than 2pm.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I feel obligated to point out that the Dungeons and Dragons movie comes out
on the 9th I believe.  Perhaps if people are interested, we could do the
lego thing and catch a matinee?

Just a thought.

Troy

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:G4qK6w.AzL@lugnet.com...
It seems that we'd have better attendance on a Saturday (Jeff and Eric • would
have a hard time getting to a sunday meeting) so let's go for Saturday,
December 9th at my house.  The attendance looks like this:

Bram (if he can get a ride)
Troy
Gino (if he makes it back from Long Island in time)
Eric
Jeff (if he can get off work in time)
and of course me.

If any of you guys need directions to my house, let me know and I'll email
you a map and whatnot.

I haven't really got anything interesting planned.  Perhaps an early
afternoon gathering, around 2pm.  Bring whatever MOCs you want to show and
tell (or if anybody has a UCS X-wing, I'd love to see it in person.)  I
figure we can just dig through my collection and build some random stuff, • or
if there's enough interest, maybe a small BrikWars game (though I know • Bram
doesn't care for BrikWars).  If any of you guys have any other interesting
ideas, let me know.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Adrian Drake writes:
Inspired by Carolyn's organization of a Columbus area gathering, I'd like • to
gauge interest in a Cleveland area gathering on or about that same • weekend.  It
would be entertaining to webcast the gatherings together, but that most • likely
won't happen.  I'm more than willing to host, and can supply some play • space if
BrikWars is of interest (just don't let Gino and me field those 2500 CP • armies
again!)  The weekend of December 2-3 would be perfectly adequate for me • as
well, or the weekend after that.  I'm pretty variable (just not turkey • day or
christmas).

So, how about it?

Oh, and Gino, any more news on the possibility of registering a domain • for BLOC
(Buckeye Lego Owner's Club)?  You had mentioned to me before that you • were
looking into doing that.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com