 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 124
  Re: Next get-together

(...) pieces (...) Gino will be SOOOOO disappointed! Troy (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

(...) I can wait. So, what/when are we doing? (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

I thought it was going to be Brikwars at either my or Troy's place on March 10th, or thereabouts. If it's TL3, I won't have much of an army, as I have been so busy sorting, I haven't been able to build anything. If it's TL5, I can pull together a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

(...) Actually, there is going to be a mini get-together at my place tomorrow. Eric and I are planning to BrikWar (TL2) for a few hours. If anyone wants to pop-in, let me know. Since its a weeknight (and I'll be watching the 2-year-old with one (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

(...) Bah. I'd join in but I play racquetball on Thursdays, and one of my Lenten sacrifices is to not skip any of my workout appointments unless I really really have to. Do it this weekend and I can join in. I'll bring all my Princess Storms along (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

(...) I might be interested in doing another gig over the weekend. Let me check with the boss and see what we're doing this weekend. Later, Gino A... (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

MArch 10th would be good for me, too... and i think between things i might be able to field a higher TL force.... if you let me use all my lightsabers.... Eric J Sherwood mistysky@worldnet.att.net "You will kneel before her at her altar in the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Next get-together

I've never played BrikWars, but I don't necessarily mind learning :) The 10th is good for me too. Just let me know what I should bring. Is your ride offer still good, Adrian? If so, thanks a bunch, --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

It's sounding like March 10 is a good day for everyone, so it seems safe to settle on that. My basement is available, all i need to know is what we are planning, so I can configure properly for it. Troy Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

I think we ought to play BrikWars. Now whether it will be TL3 or something higher, I don't know. For some reason, i have the hankering to field an Undead Ninja army :) All those skeletons, with ninja headgear, katana, that cool samurai armor... (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. (the ride, that is) Trust me, Bram, as long as Gino doesn't get too worked up over the rules (what's that, a pot calling the kettle black? Nah...) it should be plenty of fun, even for the novice. Adrian (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

(...) TL2 with fantasy elements sounds fun. Sounds like we all need to read the Supernatural rules. BTW, is anyone up for a small game on Saturday/Sunday this week? Later, Gino A... (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

(...) I don't know about actually using the supernatural rules. I was thinking of fielding an army that just happened to be all skeletons, but they acted and costed the same as regular soldiers. Getting into the Supernatural stuff (unless it's a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

(...) Pick a time and genre. (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

(...) Hey, I might be able to go. If we are planning on playing Brik Wars, what's the average soldier count per army? I do not know how BW works though. -- dataAndrew (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Next get-together

(...) Hmm, I'm not so keen on vehicles without engines (and I have no clue where my horses are) Assuming it's not against the rules, I have no objection to an undead army in a present-day situation :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

There's not been any buzz in the last couple of days regarding this. I'm assuming it's still on, though we haven't set a start time at Troy's house. If we're going to play BrikWars, we'd better set a Tech Level, so I know which one of my armies to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

(...) Take a look at www.brikwars.com and read up on the basic rules. Depending on how many people are wanting to play, an army of around 300 CP tends to make a pretty good battle. Of course, when Gino and I play, even little battles take ridiculous (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)