 Local / United States / Ohio / 89
  Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

OK, here's what i've come up with: November 20/21 or December 4/5 There are two dates for each because I don't know what is better for everyone, saturday or sunday. It doesn't matter much to me. Anything before the 20th is really too short of notice (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

(...) I might not be able to make it on the 20th, but I can probably come any of the other days. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

(...) Either dates are good for me; probably better on a Saturday, however. Thanks again for hosting this, Troy; let us know if we should bring pop or snacks... (...) Sounds like a good idea. I'm looking for anything castle related. I've got a ton (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

(...) Hi, Either weekend is fine with me, and I think Saturday would be better, but Sunday is not impossible for me. I don't do much trading (I can't seem to part with any Lego), but I can bring a creation, and maybe a hopefully uncommon set, built (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

I can maybe make it if I can get a day off work and a ride. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

First off, Thank you Troy for offering up a place for us to meet. I can make either weekend. Just let me know how to get there. I'll bring up a couple af strange creations for you all to question. And I'll bring up a huge tub of goodies I'm will in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

(...) Well, November 20/21 is not an option for me (friends in town) Well, maybe Sunday, but it's unlikely. The weekend of December 4/5 might work out well though. What might be fun is a creative building project. Given a pile of bricks (or perhaps (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

(...) Troy, Not to sound pushy or such, but are you going to host a Lego get-together this coming weekend? I haven't seen a definate plan. Or are the good intentions not enough and you can't manage it now? If there is anything we can do to help, let (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

I've been incredibly busy over here with actual work, so it is not looking like this weekend is going to be doable. Especially since notice should have gone out last week. I'm thinking that next weekend would be good though. If anyone has any (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)