 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 9
  Roll call is a great idea (borrowed from NC posting)

I am just curious ....Anyone in CNY feel like delurking and introducing themselves... Hi! My name is John and I ama Legoholic... < 2 small cats clap and mew "Hi john"> It's a small meeting today I guess... (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Roll Call

(...) Greetings, John. I think that both of us, along with Alan Demlow, should post here more than we do. Central New York certainly has more than three online Lego enthusiasts. We need to bring them out of hiding. The comedian Gallagher used to say (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti)

  Re: Roll Call

OK, OK! -- I give up. Greetings from Canandaigua! I'm a former Baldwinsville and Binghamton resident, so I've been in a couple of the corners of CNY. I've noticed Alan speaking up in these parts, so I may as well jump in too. Seriously, though, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Roll Call

In lugnet.loc.us. (...) If you are referring to the ToyFul Weekend at the NYS fairgrounds in Syracuse, please note that the date is MAY 7, 2000 NOT APRIL 7, 2000 Which happens to be today and a Friday, not a Sunday. Would not want you to go there (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Roll Call

Whoa! Thanks for the heads-up. I was going through Syr. this weekend anyway, and thought I'd catch it. I seem to remember going to one of those shows a few years back, and not much LEGO then either. I didn't expect much, but since I was going to be (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Roll Call

(...) Nice to know you're out there, of course. Trust me, I am way out there.....lol By the way, we've got a nice (...) I'm always interested in discounts and oldwr sets... (...) I am a current B-ville resident, but I grew up in Buffalo and I travel (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Roll call is a great idea (borrowed from NC posting)

Howdy, all! I browse here only periodically (less than I ought to, probably) so didn't catch this thread for a couple of weeks. I've had e-mail conversations with all three of the other participants in the thread anyways...but for posterity I'll (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc)

  Re: Roll call is a great idea (borrowed from NC posting)

I'm in Binghamton! 40 min away! -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who feels he is to far from other Lugnetters (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc)