 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 15
Re: Roll call is a great idea (borrowed from NC posting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:27:38 GMT

Howdy, all!  I browse here only periodically (less than I ought to, probably)
so didn't catch this thread for a couple of weeks.  I've had e-mail
conversations with all three of the other participants in the thread
anyways...but for posterity I'll chime in here as well.  If you're ever in
Ithaca, stop by and say hello!  Always need an excuse to get the trains out--as
grad students my wife and I don't have much space (and what we have is shared
with a very active kitty), so the trains have to stay stationary most of the
time, unfortunately.   Anyways, greetings!

Alan