 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
Roll call is a great idea (borrowed from NC posting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:48:13 GMT

I am just curious ....Anyone in CNY feel like delurking and introducing
themselves...

Hi! My name is John and I ama Legoholic...
< 2 small cats clap and mew "Hi john">

It's a small meeting today I guess...