 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 13
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 18:38:21 GMT

Whoa!  Thanks for the heads-up.  I was going through Syr. this weekend anyway,
and thought I'd catch it.  I seem to remember going to one of those shows a few
years back, and not much LEGO then either.  I didn't expect much, but since I
was going to be in the neighborhood...

After all that, I'm going to miss the May 7th date anyway, so I can't check it
out.

Thanks again,
Ed

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.

I'm going to try and stop by the Farigrounds this Sunday to check out the
fancy flea that is the "TOYFUL WEEKEND" - maybe I'll post a report for us
CNYers.

Have fun,
Ed

If you are referring to the ToyFul Weekend at the NYS fairgrounds in Syracuse,
please note that the date is MAY 7, 2000  NOT APRIL 7, 2000 Which happens to • be
today and a Friday, not a Sunday.

Would not want you to go there for nothing.  Well, perhaps not nothing as • there
is always something going on at the Empire Expo Center (AKA State Fairgrounds)
so it might not be a wasted trip entirely.

As for the Toyful Weekend, I personally do not expect to find much if any Lego
worth a damn.  I would wager that 90 percent of the Lego to be sold will be
Star Wars stuff.  Just a guess, though.

__Kevin Salm__