 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 10
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 02:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I am just curious ....Anyone in CNY feel like delurking and introducing
themselves...

Hi! My name is John and I ama Legoholic...
< 2 small cats clap and mew "Hi john">

It's a small meeting today I guess...

Greetings, John.  I think that both of us, along with Alan Demlow, should post
here more than we do.  Central New York certainly has more than three online
Lego enthusiasts.  We need to bring them out of hiding.

The comedian Gallagher used to say that when you have a good crowd, lots of
people show up; when you have a small crowd, nobody shows up.
I think that is what may be happening here.

John has posted to the Syracuse group previously; I posted to the Utica group
once before this--any newcomers here can read those messages to learn more
about us.  Alan Demlow who lives in Ithaca has also made his presence known
here, too.

It is high time that other online Lego enthusiasts in Central New York SPEAK UP
so that we can welcome you to lugnet.  Let's all get together here on lugnet
and tell about ourselves and our Lego obsessions and addictions.  This will
make way for actual meetings and events, perhaps.

John and I want to hear from you, so don't be shy and don't delay.

                  Kevin Salm
....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....