 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 8
Re: Greetings.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:30:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
hmmmmmm ....kinda quiet...well..ahem

Greetings, I live in Baldwinsville (10 mins North of Syracuse).  I never
thought to look for a local group til now....
"Hi, I'm John also, and I have a lego problem"
"Hi John!"
-John Rudy

Well given the large number of "johns" on LUGNET, Todd should now create
LUGNET.Johns .....lol

Hi, I am currently in a Lego 12 step program....well actually it's 2  2x6
plates inclined w/ a hinge ....budum-dum ssss....actually, I guess it's more
of a ramp...

Ok I'll put away the bad jokes.....