 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 69
Re: "The Dutchman" Version 1 is Done!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 05:29:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Well, I took a Break yesterday from Lego and decided to get in alittle
Troublemaking. I was outside playing with my Potato GUN.

oh my!

Nothing like having a vegetable mortar to celebrate Independence Day in a
few weeks...

Oh yeah, its cool when you goto a store and buy 10 pounds of Potatos for the
use of Projectiles rather then Baking.

Anyway, I did some
finishing touches on the Steam Train, "The Dutchman". I want to Thank John • for
the name (Came about in a prior post concerning the Missing Conductor Room)

(blush) Wow I'm flattered = )
I only wish I was as creative in the building department as I have been in
naming lately...lol

I think everyone gets in a grove. I know that a few weeks ago If I would have
thought to do the Steam Train I would have Laughed at myself. It was just my
time.

This
is not the Final Version. The Final Version will get its Numbers and a Nice
Pict of it working on a Switching Track. As it stands now, I have to remake a
Lathe cutting tool because the one I have is alittle large for cutting those
grey Hubs.

Please don't put a face on it and call it "Thomas the Tank engine" = o

Oh No Way, I could never do that, I would be forced to add a Speaker so it
could talk too, heheh thats pushing it.

Picts are in the usual Location. I also Redid some of the webpage.

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.html

Enjoy
Wayne

I've said it before...man that thing is huge!
(according to Billy Fucillo "eu-uge tom, just euu-ge")

Hahah, its funny as I was reading this that Commerical was on TV.

post it in the Western News group and I'm sure you would find some
temporally challenged cowboys that would want to rob it.

Hmmm. That gives me an Idea!

You have been quite industrious lately...is it the "surge" or the beer?

Actually the chioce of Beverage depends on If I want to Stay AWAKE, or Be
mellow.

For those, "I must Stay awake" I use Flat Mountain Dew in place of Water in the
Coffee Maker!

And for those Mellow Days, A nice COLD bottle of Killans Red!

                       John
That's quite a cowcatcher...no drag?

My Wind Tunnel Test show that my Lego Steam Train is more AeroDynamic then The
Space Shuttle! It actually has a little lift too.

Considering this Monster has a 6 lbs. Coalcar, I need all the lift I can get.

Wayne