 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 79
Re: "The Dutchman" Version 1 is Done!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Well, I took a Break yesterday from Lego and decided to get in alittle
Troublemaking. I was outside playing with my Potato GUN.

oh my!

Nothing like having a vegetable mortar to celebrate Independence Day in a
few weeks...

http://www.visi.com/~demlow/spudgun.html

HEHEHEh that rocks. What a set of Twisted Hobbies   LEGO/SPUDSHOOTING

Whats Next?

The Only difference is that my Camber is a 4in x 4in(With Reducer for Rifle
Barrel) x 2in T with a Cleanout threaded Cap. and  Piezo Electric Barbaque
Ingnitor. I will have to get some of those picts back up, I have them somewhere
just don't remember where.

Got to love this hobby. Gives all new meaning to the game of HOT Potato.

Wayne

Starting fluid spray from local auto store works well.  I used a nossle with
a thin tube from the wd40 spray to introduce it into the chamber and a
coleman lantern igniter for spark. If you happen to have an old bicycle pump
around and use a football inflating needle, you can inject fresh air into
the combustion chamber . This reduces reloading to simply stuff more spud :
). pump, stuff,spray and boom !!.. We would build castles out of the
wooden flooring tiles (.5"x.2" x 5 ") and place green army men along the
tops. <G> much fun was had that day !!

P.S. DISCLAIMER  Kids dont try this at home .... get your uncle to build it
heehee