 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
"The Dutchman" Version 1 is Done!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 04:42:11 GMT

Well, I took a Break yesterday from Lego and decided to get in alittle
Troublemaking. I was outside playing with my Potato GUN. Anyway, I did some
finishing touches on the Steam Train, "The Dutchman". I want to Thank John for
the name (Came about in a prior post concerning the Missing Conductor Room)This
is not the Final Version. The Final Version will get its Numbers and a Nice
Pict of it working on a Switching Track. As it stands now, I have to remake a
Lathe cutting tool because the one I have is alittle large for cutting those
grey Hubs.

Picts are in the usual Location. I also Redid some of the webpage.

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.html

Enjoy
Wayne