 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
Ames 75% Off Sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 05:22:11 GMT

I think I am done w/ my Star Wars shopping onslaught...

FYI:
  I have hit the stores at Carousel, Fairmount, B-ville, Route 57, and
Dewitt ( I didn't buy anything)

I have been buying the big sets (X+Y+B wings,Destroyers, Battle Droids, Sith
Infltrators, and Slave 1s) I generally left half the inventory of each set.

A couple employees and custoers behind me in line were noticing my purchases
and commenting they may stock-up for Christmas soon...

                            John