 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 23
Re: Hi!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 04:00:41 GMT

Jonas Marcho wrote:

Where the hell is Cary?

Its a little suburb of Raleigh... Also know as the "Containment Area for Relocated
Yankees."

Since you live in the NC area, I'll let you in on a little secret. The manager
at the Toys R Us near Carolina Place Mall (on Carolina Place Parkway near
Highway 51 and I-485) told me that he was planning to set out the Episode 1
sets in May 1st, during his afternoon shift.

Hmm, Thanks :)  I'll have to look that up.  where is it?  near Charlotte?  That's
about 3 hours from me.

That same Toys R Us will be opening at 11:59 PM on Sunday, May 3rd, for a
massive sales event on Episode 1. Legos, action figures, video games, and
more. They will be having a costume contest and 50 prizes will go out to the
best costumes.

Hmm, wish I had known about that sooner... I have a kick-butt bounty hunter
costume, but I'd need more time to put it back together (it's been through 3 moves
and one flood) and I think I lost the Lightsabre.Good luck!  I still haven't found
the X-Wing or TIE/Y-wing sets! :(

--Karim