 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 27
Re: To Karim and others in Raleigh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:45:54 GMT

Jonas Marcho wrote:

As of today, Charlotte is dead dry of all Star Wars and ThrowBots. Just when I
have enough money to acquire an X-Wing and Tie Fighter set and the three
ThrowBots I am missing (Ski, Granite, Electro) the sets are all gone.

Yeah, As far as I can tell, Raleigh and Cary are cleaned out too.

If you want to reach the Pineville Toys R Us which will be opening at 11:59 PM
on May 3rd, I have drawn up some basic directions (from the Duhram Freeway) to
reach Charlotte.

Thanks!  I'll try to schedule a trip out there sometime.

--Karim