 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 22
21  |  23
Subject:
Charlotte, NC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 02:23:56 GMT

I'm 17 and living in Charlotte, NC. I used to have two major partners in the
building hobby, but they betrayed me and bought a bunch of stuff on AucZilla
using my name. Now I only have a few 'minor' partners who just buy sets and
build them. They aren't very original.

When I was 8-12, my friends Jeff, Robert (the traitors), and Peter held large-
scale Lego wars. We each had our own world/town and we fought with airships
(like the ones in Final Fantasy) and stuff like that.

Now, I have wars by myself. I have two large towns (Legoville and Machina)
that are constantly at war with each other. Since I lack inspiration, nothing
much ever happens.

I am looking for anyone in the Charlotte are who wishes to share their
creativity and show off their creations. I build my towns because I have a
massive superiority conplex. I feel like a god to thes minifigs and they move
only when I want them to.

But I'm crazy.