Re: making train cars for the show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Do you have the address bookmarked?  If so, I would appreciate your posting
it for me.

Ben's cars are here (scroll down 2/3rds of the way to 'grain transport cars')
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/original.html

The building instructions are here (although many of the detailed pictures
won't show up for me):
http://www.1000steine.de/gallery/g18/index.html

In other train-show news, four copies of 6921 (an oval of monorail track)
showed up on my doorstep today, MISB from Italy. The carton even had the
LEGO yellow tape on it. For cheap! ($40 a copy, including express delivery)

Mike's been saying that we need to start working on the tables if we're
going to make the layout bigger for the next show -- sounds good to me. I'd
love to see our current layout double in size. Eventually.

Cary