Re: making train cars for the show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:54:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Mike Walsh writes:

...My limiting factor is 6x28 grey wagon plates.

I thought about this too. Since the wagon plates are two plates thick, I was
going to try making some out of regular and technic gray plates (although
the technic plate color probably wouldn't matter). I guess the difficult
part is matching the truck look and baseplate height but still allowing them
to pivot.

I wouldn't mind trying to match the door stripe with colored tape or
hobbyist's paint, so that I can make more doors out of bulk packs.

Cary