Re: Memorial Day Weekend/ 5-27 Sun g'boro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 15:19:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

All are invited to meet at my home Sun (5-27-01)
Frank, I think you said afternoon would work best for you?
I leave it to those interested and available to reach a concensus on a
target time.

PLMK  if you are coming and I will email address and directions.  Any
suggestions as to activities other than showing off MOCs and trading?

sheree

5/28 sun around 2pm.
Frank, Thomas M, & Fritz I have sent address and some directions.
Any other AFOLs welcome, just PLMK and I will send address.

sheree