Re: Memorial Day Weekend/ 5-27 Sun g'boro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 04:23:56 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Mike, will you be able to come and bring the K-8 or could I stop by and
bring it? We could build some things for the layout using some of the
parts.

--
Frank Filz

[ ... snipped ... ]

We have plans for Memorial Day weekend (we are going camping) so no, I will
not be coming to Greensboro.  In fact, for the forseeable future (like
years), I suspect that my ability to participate in any sort of weekend
building get together will be virtually nil.  We simply have too much going
on as a family on the weekends and with my kids getting older, it will only
get worse (we'll have two in soccer starting in the fall)!

With respect to the K8, LD sent me the K8 to support the play area at GATS.
At this point I want to keep it for its intended purpose.  I suspect most of
the group has plenty of LEGO from which to build things for the layout with!
;-)

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders