Re: Memorial Day Weekend/ 5-27 Sun g'boro/ box found!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 19:28:11 GMT

I have either misplaced a box in my home or it got mixed in with someone
else's stack of boxes and ended  up in  taking a journey.   [I am really still hoping to find in somewhere in
my house...]

thanks,
take care,
sheree

found box... and feel somewhat foolish, but immensely relieved...

sheree