Re: Memorial Day Weekend/ 5-27 Sun g'boro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 18:48:40 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
I have a 4 day weekend for Memorial Day and would love to have some kind
of get together. One thought I had is to pay Thomas Main a visit in
Boone. I do also want to reserve a bunch of the weekend for sorting and
building (and if anyone is interested in building Pirate Ships I'd love
to have you over, even if some other event also occurs over the
weekend). If we are going to have a big get together, I recommend a
different location than my apartment. I'd be interested in some kind of
buildfest, perhaps we could have a building day to build stuff for the
train layout.

Frank

Life is chaotic for me  now.  I'm just trying to get everyone in my little
circus in the right ring at the right time.  Memorial Day weekend seems ages
away considering the events my dear ones have scheduled before then.  I am
uncertain of plans.

For a get together my first choice is that the get together  move us forward
in some way regarding GATS- work on tables, barriers, crowd control buckets,
planning/building layout....

My house might be an option for a different sort of gather if a GATS prep
session is not feasible.  I will start checking calendars and sentiments of
cohabitants.  I might have sufficient time to bend them to my will ;-) .

sheree

All are invited to meet at my home Sun (5-27-01)
Frank, I think you said afternoon would work best for you?
I leave it to those interested and available to reach a concensus on a
target time.

2:00ish would be best for me. I'm definitely in.

PLMK  if you are coming and I will email address and directions.  Any
suggestions as to activities other than showing off MOCs and trading?

Sorting my collection or building some of my sets?

Mike, will you be able to come and bring the K-8 or could I stop by and
bring it? We could build some things for the layout using some of the
parts.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com