Re: 19 Lugnet members in NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Thomas D. Fulk, Jr. writes:

  Thomas Fulk, Jr. - I think active on Lugnet, never met

   I'm active.. but not real active this time of year.  I try to
check on here at least once a week to see what's going on, but I get
much more into Lego/Lugnet during the winter months when its cold
outside.
   As far as Lego I enjoy mostly Technic, Model Team, Star Wars and
most recently the Sculptures.  I also have a few sets from other
themes, some sets are just cool no matter what themes you're
interested in.

Thomas

Hi Thomas!
Nice to hear from you.  What part of the state are you located in?
[and yes I agree some sets are  cool no matter what one's primary interests
are- like brickyard 580, technic universal 8020, pirate 6280, Thatcher
Perkins(dreams of getting this one day and after building, seeing who would
fit in, Fabuland figure or maybe even a bendy arm fig]

sheree