Re: 19 Lugnet members in NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 02:06:44 GMT

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GD6uoL.A8s@lugnet.com...
19 is good size number.  I have met in person  or had  email contact with
only 6.  There are at least two other NC AFOLS that post here or have a • web
presence.  Where is everyone?

NCLUG/NCLTC does exisit and is going to have a display at GATS in Raleigh
near the end of June.  The discussion/planning has been going on by • mailing
list managed by Mike Walsh.   It would be nice to have more people • involved.
It is not too late to get in on the fun.

sheree

If anyone is interested in the train show(participating or otherwise),
please join the mailing list.  To join the mailing list visit this link:

There is also a link to join the NCLUG mailing list (which right now is not
being used for anything) visit this link: