Re: 19 Lugnet members in NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 19:32:06 GMT

Ken Dowd wrote:
  Hi Frank, Sheree and all other NC AFOLS - I live in Charlotte as a
solitary AFOL ( I know there are/were at least 2 others in the area as they
posted in the Charlotte section about 2 years ago, but I have not had any
contact with them). My wife and I own a small business and have 2 small
children, so unfortunately getting up to Raleigh to participate in NCLUG is
out of the question. I mainly lurk in .castle, but I'm also into
Trains/Town, Adventurers, Pirates and Star Wars (but I buy sets in any and
every theme as 'parts packs'). If you ever find yourself in the Charlotte
area, feel free to contact me about arranging an AFOL get together.

Hey  Ken, good to hear from you. I know there had been some posting
activity from Charlotte a couple years ago, then it went quiet. I do
occasionally get down to Charlotte so I'll let you know the next time
I'm down there. Perhaps a Greensboro get together would be more doeable
for you.

Frank