Re: 19 Lugnet members in NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 00:03:12 GMT

  Thomas Fulk, Jr. - I think active on Lugnet, never met

    I'm active.. but not real active this time of year.  I try to
check on here at least once a week to see what's going on, but I get
much more into Lego/Lugnet during the winter months when its cold
outside.
    As far as Lego I enjoy mostly Technic, Model Team, Star Wars and
most recently the Sculptures.  I also have a few sets from other
themes, some sets are just cool no matter what themes you're
interested in.

Thomas