Re: Gathering Saturday 2:00 PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:17:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:

Also, if you have a "surplus parts" or "trade" pile, feel free to bring
it. I've got a big surplus pile, and you may also be able to shake loose
parts from my "collection" (no Sheree, the red Fabuland boat is
definitely not shakeable, nor is the yellow chest really [but the red
wine jugs might be shakeable, but I'd want at least one trans green wine
jug per red one, but the deal could be sweetened by other parts - I have
a preference for the trans green jugs, but I also know that they are a
little more common than red ones...]...).

Nothing is unshakeable... sometimes it just takes a little longer...

sheree