Re: Gathering Saturday 2:00 PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:51:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Sheree is interested in droping by my place (to see the latest goodies
and pick up some Fabuland stuff I've got for her). All are welcome to
drop in. I plan to be home all day, so even if you find yourself free in
the evening, feel free to drop by (you can always call me [e-mail for
phone] if you want to make sure it's ok, if the phone is busy I'm home).
I will probably be doing some laundry at some point, and may walk to the
office to collect mail, but if I do so, I'll leave a "back in 5 min"
note on the door.

Hi Frank,

I'm running a little behind schedule.  Skipping Burlington Tuesday Morning
and driving direct.  Probably closer to 3pm
Might need some gas :-) !

see ya soon!
sheree

Would be good to see some other faces too...