Subject:
Gathering Saturday 2:00 PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:04:39 GMT

Sheree is interested in droping by my place (to see the latest goodies
and pick up some Fabuland stuff I've got for her). All are welcome to
drop in. I plan to be home all day, so even if you find yourself free in
the evening, feel free to drop by (you can always call me [e-mail for
phone] if you want to make sure it's ok, if the phone is busy I'm home).
I will probably be doing some laundry at some point, and may walk to the
office to collect mail, but if I do so, I'll leave a "back in 5 min"
note on the door.

I've got all the Mars sets except for the big base built, and may get
all the Studio sets except for the big one with the camera built. I may
also spend tonight building the Statue of Liberty...

Also, if you have a "surplus parts" or "trade" pile, feel free to bring
it. I've got a big surplus pile, and you may also be able to shake loose
parts from my "collection" (no Sheree, the red Fabuland boat is
definitely not shakeable, nor is the yellow chest really [but the red
wine jugs might be shakeable, but I'd want at least one trans green wine
jug per red one, but the deal could be sweetened by other parts - I have
a preference for the trans green jugs, but I also know that they are a
little more common than red ones...]...).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com