Re: Gathering Saturday 2:00 PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 04:13:37 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:G4yD09.Ewo@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I'll try and stop by for a few minutes, I will have two of the three kids
with me though so I can't stay long that's for sure.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Sorry to say I won't be by/  By the time I finished all of my errands Renee
was starting to fall asleep so I had to get her home for her nap.

Well, Sheree and I had a good time. We haggled over some Fabuland, I
showed off various recent sets (unfortunately, I haven't had time to sit
down with the Statue of Liberty yet so that was rather unimpressive.
Sheree also took a bunch of boxes off my hands. I haven't put everything
back yet, but I made a serious dent in the volume of saved boxes. A
significant part was played by disposing of something like 20 of the
largest style boxes (which can't easily be folded flat). Sheree also had
some recent acquisitions to show off (of course she now assured some
possible future auction compassion as I got to see that the Fabuland
shutter fits a shutter/door hinge brick. It fits an arched window), and
here version of a double decker bus.

After Sheree left, I went over to Zany Brainy and picked up a bunch of
chrome HTO sets. I also stopped at a couple Shell stations to pick up
small sets (I need to swing by tomorrow when hopefully I will have used
enough gas to be able to get $10 in gas).

Frank