Subject:
Zany Brainy in store postcard discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 04:29:12 GMT

Received post card coupon of $10 off any $35 purchase of anything in the
store in the mail this week.  Good 4 days only NOV.30 - DEC.3.  Can't be
combined with any other coupon or discount offer.  Assuming others got this too.

Frank, I'll bring it Sat. to your home, as I don't think I am going to have
an opportunity to use it.

sheree