 Local / United States / Missouri / 83
Re: Club talk (was Gats)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:21:08 GMT

  Well, I am either going to make one myself, or get a look at what you've
put together before I add anymore to this aspect.  Lego is on sale now,
maybe we should stock up.  Here I am - wanting to buy more Lego, again  ;-)

I can finish the demo one that I have built and bring it when we meet.

  Can you post the link for the modules?  I can't locate it.

    Ugh.  Let me give it a try here.  I was looking at the guys up in
Minnesota.  http://63.74.171.239/gallery_main.asp  Sorry its not a • hyperlink, I
still havn't figured out how to cut and paste those yet.

  Doesn't work.   The URL looks hauntingly like the porn spam I get on AOL,
though.
  Where are you trying to send me??!

Uhhhhhh... A LEGO site, trust me. :)  It worked yesterday, sigh.  Perhaps they
are having server problems or something.  That should have been the GMTLUC (or
whatever) gallery page.

  Really?!  I have a car, but not a truck!  I guess I'll make two half
modules.  That size sounds good, that gives each of us plenty of room to
work.  6x10. If we made each about 50% wider, it would be nearly 10 by 10,
but maybe thats too much for starting.  We can always add more modules
later.

:)  Forgive me.  I always forget about you 'truck-impared' people.

  That sounds really unique.  Maybe its not but it sounds good to me.  I
have none of the fancy Mindstorms stuff.  Back in my day...  nevermind.

Thanks to the target clearence I picked up two for 120$ apeace.

  You guys both live in St Charles?  I could probably come out there.  Just
tell me when.  I'm very flexible, but Thursday - Sunday aren't as good.
Sundays can be OK, if weekdays don't work.  Just not Superbowl Sunday!

I live down in High Ridge.  I'm so used to driving around town I don't think
twice about it anymore. :)

Wayne G.