 Local / United States / Missouri / 69
Re: Gats in St. Louis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:14:34 GMT

The only real difference is clearances on tunnels and that sort of thing.  (no
point in tearing up a whole section to move a row of bricks by one stud.

Deffinetly 8 or even 10 studs for tunnels

I havn't looked at that table page in awhile, I guess I need to take a look at
it again.  My only concern is if they will be sturdy enough to support as many
bricks as we are talking about putting on them.  (I have a real bad tendancy • to
overbuild anything that can be overbuilt).

I think we can modify the table with support underneath to carry any weight. I
have been trying to find another show ether GATS or  something else, Toy show
etc. I think if we could have a layout thought out and put together by June we
could show somewhere.  But that might be jumping the gun.

Andrew Reynolds