 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 19
Re: "Willing to buy used LEGO" ad around UM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:22:45 GMT

Greg Kramer writes:
James pointed me to this newsgroup to say hi.

So "Hi"

I hadn't looked here since the .det newsgroup is closer to my area of town.
Nothing much to report from here either, same K-mart and Service
Merchandise sales (which I think are over now).

-Greg

Where is here?  Since we both seem to be close to Detroit, if there is
something you'd like me to keep an eye out for, or vice-versa, we be able to
help one another out sometime if a fabulous deal crops up.

Jim