 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 11
Re: "Willing to buy used LEGO" ad around UM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 12:34:26 GMT

Once upon a time, "James Gowell" <jgowell@umich.edu> wrote:

Well, I haven't put up the sign yet, but I did buy a whole bunch
of Lego sets at the Canton Super K when they were 20% off and more recently
I bought some of the 25th ann. buckets to give to the kids when they get older.

Not that I think this is terribly exciting news, I just hate seeing our NG
stuck at nine messages.

I've been watching the Ontario.Toronto group cause one guy there is from
Windsor, but not much traffic there either.

It's quiet because Larry is spending most of his time in Colorado.

Steve