 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 9
Re: "Willing to buy used LEGO" ad around UM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:35:43 GMT

Once upon a time, jgowell@umich.edu (James Gowell) wrote:

OK, so I read the last post in the last thread and got lost.
Are you expecting a ood response to a posting like that, or a low turn-out
response.  We do have an Engineering school here :) and you knwo the engineers
probably had lego blocks as a kid.  But, they might keep them.

ExitG has reported good results from placing "Willing to buy LEGO" ads
around a college campus.  I don't see any reason that ads around UM
should have dissimilar results.

I would actually be more concerned about getting an overwhelming
response, rather than having no one call.

Steve