 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 10
Re: "Willing to buy used LEGO" ad around UM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 23:24:07 GMT

Well, I haven't put up the sign yet, but I did buy a whole bunch
of Lego sets at the Canton Super K when they were 20% off and more recently
I bought some of the 25th ann. buckets to give to the kids when they get older.

Not that I think this is terribly exciting news, I just hate seeing our NG
stuck at nine messages.

I've been watching the Ontario.Toronto group cause one guy there is from
Windsor, but not much traffic there either.