 Local / United States / Michigan / 108
Re: Who here is from Michigan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:21:21 GMT

By air, the Atlanta GA outlet is closer. By road, the VA one may be a
bit closer.

Markus Wolf wrote:

I'm from Bridgman, Michigan.  Hey, can you tell me where I the nearest Lego
outlet is?

In lugnet.general, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:
Hello,
  In the past year, as I've been watching Lugnet, I have noticed that a lot
of people here talk about Grand Rapids. Now that I finally got around to
signing in I just want to ask who all lives in and around GR (I'm from
Greenville myself).

Thanks,
Jeremiah VanderMark
(aka TheMechGuy - you'll all find out why soon)

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!