 Local / United States / Michigan / 106
Re: Who here is from Michigan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 04:58:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Vander Mark wrote:

Hello,
  In the past year, as I've been watching Lugnet, I have noticed that a lot
of people here talk about Grand Rapids. Now that I finally got around to
signing in I just want to ask who all lives in and around GR (I'm from
Greenville myself).

Now I know why there aren't any good deals around here -- too many AFOLs!  As
soon as the prices dip, the vultures swoop in. ;)

Of course, having Larry living *between* me and all the big stores doesn't help.

Thanks,
Jeremiah VanderMark
(aka TheMechGuy - you'll all find out why soon)

Hmm.  I can't wait to see what you've built!

Steve