 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 31
Re: Indianapolis, Indiana LUGgers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:01:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.in, Eric Smith writes:
I moved to Indianapolis a few months ago and was wondering if there are any
other potential LUGgers in the area. Contact me via e-mail at
eric@northcomp.com or post to this group.

Eric

Hi, Eric!

If I understood well, you want to found a LUG in Indiana. First of all, I'd
like to wish all the best for your club.
We have just founded a club here in Portugal, but have no idea on how to run
it. Can you help us, or direct us to someone who can?

Thanks,

Pedro