 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 25
Re: Indianapolis, Indiana LUGgers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:52:31 GMT

I put the message up in just the local groups, but perhaps I should post it
in one of the general groups. I'm sure there are at least a few people
interested. It may be a while before we have the "infrastructure" to do a
train show or something like that, but it would be nice to get together anyway.

To that end, I talked to the local Shell station and they said that they
would give me all their Lego signs and flags when the promotion is over.
That will be some nice raw material if and when we can get something
together for the public.

I'll post a message in one of the general groups and see if we can get some
discussions going over here.

Eric

In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Todd Hossbach writes:
I'm also located in Bloomington. Maybe we finally have enough people in central
Indiana to start a LUG.

Todd

In lugnet.loc.us.in, Eric Smith writes:
I moved to Indianapolis a few months ago and was wondering if there are any
other potential LUGgers in the area. Contact me via e-mail at
eric@northcomp.com or post to this group.

Eric