 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 27
Re: Indianapolis, Indiana LUGgers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:20:33 GMT

Eric,

I put the message up in just the local groups, but perhaps I should post it
in one of the general groups. I'm sure there are at least a few people
interested. It may be a while before we have the "infrastructure" to do a
train show or something like that, but it would be nice to get together
anyway.

Well, I can attest the MichLUG infrastructure is minimal, and we have done 2
train shows now! : )

I would be interested in helping or coming, I have been driving to various
places in Michigan, and it is about the same distance, around 3 hours or so. : )

Scott S.