 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 22
Re: Indianapolis, Indiana LUGgers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:45:44 GMT

Bloomington, IN
My LUGnet page: http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1048

Eric Smith wrote:

I moved to Indianapolis a few months ago and was wondering if there are any
other potential LUGgers in the area. Contact me via e-mail at
eric@northcomp.com or post to this group.

Eric