 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 30
Re: Indianapolis, Indiana LUGgers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:00:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Personally, I have a nice place to hold meetings and work on large projects,
run things like the Pirate ship battles/war games, and store things.  What I
don't have is time to actually organize the club.  If someone could step
forward and do that, it would be great.  Also, I'm centrally located in
Indiana, so it is a good spot for a state wide or central Indiana club.

Thoughts?

In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Brian Alano writes:
I regret I won't make it to Kilroys, as I already have other plans.

The pole barn sounds great, and Indy is probably the best location over all.

I collect mostly Technic, but I do have three ovals and two engine's worth of
trains. I've got some pics and .avi files I've been meaning to post. I finally
did at http://www.kiva.net/~alano/brian. The Green Eggs and Ham link has the
trains.

Steve Martin wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.in, Eric Smith writes:
I moved to Indianapolis a few months ago and was wondering if there are any
other potential LUGgers in the area. Contact me via e-mail at
eric@northcomp.com or post to this group.

Eric

Sounds great!  I'm in Indy also (Brownsburg).  I've got some contact info
for some others in the area.  Let's get together.  I'm working on a 10' x
10' train layout right now.  I've got a 1500 sq ft finished (concrete floor,
drywall, heat, lighting) pole barn to have meetings in behind my house.

Steve Martin #57
martinsa@mail.com