 Local / United States / Georgia / 165
Re: where is craigo-lego? i'm back! (sorta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:48:44 GMT

Hey Craig glad to see you made it back. Sorry to hear that you're having to
leave that cool old house. Are you having to move out of the neighborhood?
It would be a shame to have to leave such a "Norman Rockwell" kind of area.
I guess I was just amazed that you could walk pretty much everywhere you
wanted to go. You know up here in Atlanta with all the suburban sprawl if we
don't have to drive 10 miles and 20 minutes of traffic to go anywere it's a
dream come true.

Hope it all works out ok for you at the new place. You'll have to share the
story sometime of why you left the house.

jt

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Has anyone heard from craigo-lego (Craig Hamilton)
in the past two months?  I've sent him several email messages
and left several phone calls in the past couple of months,
and have yet to get a response.  Does anyone know if he's OK?

The last posts he made to LUGNet, as far as I've been able
to determine, were back in September:
"http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=22295"
"http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=6181"
"http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=6182"

I hope nothing's wrong, but since I hadn't heard
anything from him in so long, I'm concerned.

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

hey gang!

sorry to have worried y'all, and i am touched by your concern. it's a
much-needed warm-fuzzy moment for me.

i extended my stay in san diego a couple of weeks and wasn't checking my
e-mai from out there.  it was a good trip, but it ended up mostly work and i
didn't even get a chance to make the carlsbad/legoland pilgrimage.  i did
talk to ashley glennon though, which was nice.  <sigh> ...maybe next time
i'm there.

i'm facing a lot of changes in my life on my return. the main thing is
moving into an apartment and saying goodbye to this house. ~ a real
heart-breaker, that, and too complicated to go into here.  so things may be
hectic for a while and i won't be very lug-active till the end of january or
so. on top of packing, i've got to dis-assemble gregor tower for the move...
aarrrghh!

some personal notes ~

jean -marc, i'm glad you recieved your package fine. i hope you are as
thrilled by our trade as i am.  bill, sorry for the delay on your customs,
but you'll have them by christmas, i promise.  richard, thanks buddy, for
the plug on my Flinch story and as soon as i get my pc up and running, (and
learn my way around it..) the CW map will come together. franklin, eric,
shiri, and pawel ~ thanks for being such great friends as always.  i've
missed y'all and lugnet the past 5 weeks and again apreciate your concern.
sorry to have worried y'all.

later ~ craig~